COMPLOK E-LEARNING COURSE
E-learning is a structured learning experience delivered electronically. E-learning contains live or pre-recorded lecture content, video, quizzes, simulations, games, activities, and other interactive elements. Currently, we offer Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing E-learning course developed by AML/CFT experts and it's designed for financial institutions' employees who are not specialised in compliance. Additionally, we're happy to design a customised E-learning experience for your company according to your needs.
BESPOKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
Our bespoke Classroom Training is designed for financial institutions including banks, credit companies, virtual currency service providers, payment service providers and other obliged entities as stated in the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act. See our available classroom training sessions below.
- Võta meiega ühendust aja kokkuleppimiseksZOOMRahapesu tõkestamise ja hoolsusmeetmete rakendamise koolitus on mõeldud kinnisvaramaakleritele, kes soovivad oma teadmisi laiendada rahapesu tõkestamise valdkonnas ja mõista paremini regulatiivset keskkonda. Koolitus kestab 120 minutit. Koolitaja Mari-Liis Kurg.
- Contact us for the training datesZOOMThis Fraud Prevention training course is designed to help those who work in regulated financial sectors and want to enhance their knowledge. Duration: 3 hours Participation fee 259 € + VAT per person The training is offered both in English and in Estonian
- Contact us for the training datesZOOMThis Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions training course is designed to help those who desire to enhance their knowledge regarding AML and Sanctions. Duration: 4 hours. Participation fee 259 € +VAT per person. Speaker: Henri Vaher. The training is offered both in English and in Estonian.
- Contact us for the training datesPärnu mnt 12, 10140 Tallinn, EstoniaThe tokenization workshop gives an overview of tokens and provides a hands-on experience dealing with tokens and understanding their shortcomings. Lecturers: Mari-Liis Kurg & Marko Talur. The workshop is offered both in English and in Estonian.
- Contact us for the training datesZOOMThis Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) training course is designed to help those who work in regulated financial sectors (including Crypto Companies) and desire to enhance their knowledge. Duration: 4 hours. Participation fee 259. Speaker Mari-Liis Kurg.
- Thu, Dec 02ZoomThis training is designed for Crypto Companies that would like to comply with new AML Law requirements. It is a comprehensive training course which contains 4 parts for Crypto Companies AML experts, MLROs and Board Members who would gain in depth knowledge.