Fraud Prevention Training ENG
Time & Location
About the Event
In this training you will learn about:
1. Legal environment and how to comply with physical security in external regulations
guidelines, standards (ISO), industry based standards (SWIFT)
2. Physical security to support working environment (Physiological Hazards,
Occupational Health and Safety Act, fire safety)
3. Physical security to prevent fraud (PSD2/payment fraud, customer to customer fraud)
4. Physical security to prevent cybercrime (Cybersecurity Act, EU directive 2016/1148,
non-payment related cybercrimes)
5. Due Diligence and Background checks (employees, vendors, vendor employees,
6. Human Resource, team leaders – how to avoid recruitment fraud and physiological
7. Facility management in financial institution – how to comply with physical security
8. Front line, remote customer support, AML – how to recognize customer to customer
fraud, fraud and physical security threats against employer and employees
Duration: 3 hours.
Lecturer: Martin Ilumets
Participation fee: 259 € per person.
All participants will receive certification.