Contact us for the training dates|
Fraud Prevention Training
This Fraud Prevention training course is designed to help those who work in regulated financial sectors and want to enhance their knowledge. Duration: 3 hours Participation fee 259 € + VAT per person The training is offered both in English and in Estonian
Time & Location
Contact us for the training dates
About the Event
In this training you will learn about:
- Legal environment and how to comply with physical security in external regulations guidelines, standards (ISO), industry based standards (SWIFT)
- Physical security to support working environment (Physiological Hazards,Occupational Health and Safety Act, fire safety)
- Physical security to prevent fraud (PSD2/payment fraud, customer to customer fraud)
- Physical security to prevent cybercrime (Cybersecurity Act, EU directive 2016/1148, non-payment related cybercrimes)
- Due Diligence and Background checks (employees, vendors, vendor employees, external consultants)
- Human Resource, team leaders – how to avoid recruitment fraud and physiological hazards
- Facility management in financial institution – how to comply with physical security requirements
- Front line, remote customer support, AML – how to recognize customer to customer fraud, fraud and physical security threats against employer and employees
Duration: 3 hours
Lecturer: Mari-Liis Kurg
Participation fee: 259 € + VAT per person.
All participants will receive certification.
Outcomes of the training:
After completing the training, the participant:
- is aware that fraud prevention is a internationally regulated process;
- understands the activities that can reduce the risk of fraud in the physical and virtual work environment;
- associates the need for compliance measures to prevent fraud;
- understands the fraud prevention activities of the first line of defense.
Duration of the training:
4 Academical Hours (45 minutes), out of which 90% is lecture and 10% independent work
Webinar. Interactive lecture
Requirements for passing the training:
The certificate of completing the training will be given after the passage of the knowledge test by answering correctly more than 80% of the questions.