Contact us for the training dates|
Counter Terrorism Financing Training
The training is offered both in English and in Estonian.
Time & Location
Contact us for the training dates
About the Event
- Background of terrorism financing
- What is counter terrorism financing?
- What are the three steps of terrorism financing?
- What is the difference between terrorist financing and money laundering?
- What is the role of financial institutions in the fight against terrorism?
- EU action against money laundering and terrorist financing
- CFT typologies and high-risk indicators
- Reporting obligation
Outcomes of the training:
After completing the training, the participant:
- understands that terrorist financing consists of several stages;
- associates the need for compliance measures to prevent terrorist financing;
- is aware that the fight against terrorist financing is a process that is regulated internationally;
- distinguishes money laundering and terrorist financing.
Duration of the training:
4 Academical Hours (45 minutes), out of which 90% is lecture and 10% independent work
Webinar. Interactive lecture.
Requirements for passing the training:
The certificate of completing the training will be given after the passage of the knowledge test by answering correctly more than 80% of the questions.