Contact us for the training dates|
This Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions training course is designed to help those who desire to enhance their knowledge regarding AML and Sanctions. Duration: 4 hours. Participation fee 259 € +VAT per person. Speaker: Henri Vaher. The training is offered both in English and in Estonian.
Time & Location
Contact us for the training dates
About the Event
In this training you will learn about:
- General history and background of international financial sanctions
- Binding and non-binding sanctions
- Types of sanctions by financial activities
- Dual use goods
- Geographical sanctions
- Sectoral sanctions
- Explicit and implicit sanctions – “should have known” concept
- Barter trades and other schemes used to circumvent sanctions
- Sanctions and Ultimate Beneficial Ownership
Target group: All AML and Sanctions Staff
Participation fee 259 € + VAT per person
All participants will receive certification
Outcomes of the training:
After completing the training, the participant:
- links the general history and background of sanctions to sanctions in place right now;
- distinguishes between different types of sanctions and the purposes for which they are applied;
- identifies schemes for circumventing sanctions.
Duration of the training:
4 Academical Hours (45 minutes), out of which 90% is lecture and 10% independent work
Webinar. Interactive lecture.
Requirements for passing the training:
The certificate of completing the training will be given after the passage of the knowledge test by answering correctly more than 80% of the questions.