Contact us for the training dates | ZOOM
This Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions training course is designed to help those who desire to enhance their knowledge regarding AML and Sanctions. Duration: 4 hours. Participation fee 259 € per person. Speaker: Henri Vaher. The training is offered both in English and in Estonian.
Time & Location
Contact us for the training dates
About the Event
In this training you will learn about:
- General history and background of international financial sanctions
- Binding and non-binding sanctions
- Types of sanctions by financial activities
- Dual use goods
- Geographical sanctions
- Sectoral sanctions
- Explicit and implicit sanctions – “should have known” concept
- Barter trades and other schemes used to circumvent sanctions
- Sanctions and Ultimate Beneficial Ownership
Target group: All AML and Sanctions Staff.
Participation fee 259 € per person.
All participants will receive certification.