COMPLOK ™ Board Member AML Course - Tokyo 3.00 PM (9:00 AM EEST)
Time & Location
About the Event
In this course you will learn about:
- Board member's Civil and Criminal Liability
- Compliance with AML rules and regulations regarding virtual currencies
- What is expected by the law and how to cope with FIU's new requirements?
- What information is a company obliged to provide to FIU?
- Board member's and Compliance officer's responsibilities according to law
- Main money laundering concerns with virtual currency licences in Estonia
- Next steps from the regulative perspective
- Q and A session
Participation fee is 99 € per person. For 2 people attending from the same company the price is 149 €.
An access link will be sent after paying the invoice.
Participants will receive certification.
Please note that this training session is followed by an in-depth COMPLOK ™ Compliance Officers course for crypto companies as requested by Estonian AML Act. Crypto companies who participated in the COMPLOK ™ Board Member course are entitled to a 20% discount.