Wed, Oct 14|
COMPLOK ™ Board Member AML Course - Lisbon 3:00 PM (5:00 PM EEST)
Executive Anti-Money Laundering (AML) training course is intended for Board members of Virtual Currency Companies to introduce requirements on how to comply with the new regulations. Duration: 60 minutes. Participation fee is 99 € per person. Speakers Mari-Liis Kurg and Marko Talur.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+3
About the Event
In this course you will learn about:
- Board member's Civil and Criminal Liability
- Compliance with AML rules and regulations regarding virtual currencies
- What is expected by the law and how to cope with FIU's new requirements?
- What information is a company obliged to provide to FIU?
- Board member's and Compliance officer's responsibilities according to law
- Main money laundering concerns with virtual currency licences in Estonia
- Next steps from the regulative perspective
- Q and A session
Participation fee is 99 € per person. For 2 people attending from the same company the price is 149 €.
An access link will be sent after paying the invoice.
Participants will receive certification.
Please note that this training session is followed by an in-depth COMPLOK ™ Compliance Officers course for crypto companies as requested by Estonian AML Act. Crypto companies who participated in the COMPLOK ™ Board Member course are entitled to a 20% discount.