AML/KYC Premium Training for Crypto Companies
Time & Location
About the Event
Our courses intend to familiarize employees with the process of money laundering — the criminal business used to disguise the true origin and ownership of illegal cash — and the laws that make it a crime. This training is designed for Crypto Companies that would like to comply with new AML Law requirements (comprehensive training course which contains 4 parts for Crypto Companies AML experts and Board Members ).
Duration: 16 academic hours plus AML support.
Lecturer: Mari-Liis Kurg.
The course consists of 4 parts:
1. PART: Legal Environment 3 hours
- MLRO/Compliance Officer´s Civil Liability, Fit and Proper, obligations
- Applicable laws and regulations
2. PART Practical workshop of Risk Governance 3 hours
- How to conduct ML/TF Risk Assessment
- Elements for Risk Appetite Statement
- Risk Management: 3 Line of Defences
3. PART Effective AML Program 3 hours
- Customer Onboarding Requirements: identification and verification of private and legal entities/clients and their representatives, customer lifecycle process, measures to assess customer related risks, due diligence
- Data Retention: registering, submitting, saving, and deleting data
- Sanctions: customer and transaction screening requirements
- Transaction Monitoring: offline and online
4. PART: Red Flags and Suspicious Activity 3 hours
- How to detect suspicious customer activity and implement necessary due diligence measures, their compliance with the risk assessment
- How to design and implement controls
- Reporting suspicious activity
All participants will receive certification.
Participation fee: 499€ per person.
Size of a group: maximum 10 people
Training lasts for 4 weeks (in total 16 academic hours). The lecturer will remain available for consultancy for each participant for 4 weeks and in order to fulfill practical tasks (i.e. setting risk appetite statements, gap analysis process, assessing financial institutions risks etc.)
Suitable dates for the training will be agreed upon with the participants individually.