AML/KYC Premium Training for Crypto Companies
Time & Location
About the Event
Our courses intend to familiarize employees with the process of money laundering — the criminal business used to disguise the true origin and ownership of illegal cash — and the laws that make it a crime. This training is designed for Crypto Companies that would like to comply with new AML Law requirements (comprehensive training course which contains 4 parts for Crypto Companies AML experts and Board Members ).
Duration: 12 hours plus AML support.
Lecturer: Mari-Liis Kurg.
The course consists of 4 parts:
1. PART: Legal Environment 3 hours
- MLRO/Compliance Officer´s Civil Liability, Fit and Proper, obligations
- Applicable laws and regulations
2. PART: Practical workshop of Risk Governance 3 hours
- How to conduct ML/TF Risk Assessment
- Elements for Risk Appetite Statement
- Risk Management: 3 Line of Defences
3. PART: Effective AML Program 3 hours
- Customer Onboarding Requirements: identification and verification of private and legal entities/clients and their representatives, customer lifecycle process, measures to assess customer related risks, due diligence
- Data Retention: registering, submitting, saving, and deleting data
- Sanctions: customer and transaction screening requirements
- Transaction Monitoring: offline and online
4. PART: Red Flags and Suspicious Activity 3 hours
- How to detect suspicious customer activity and implement necessary due diligence measures, their compliance with the risk assessment
- How to design and implement controls
- Reporting suspicious activity
All participants will receive certification.
Participation fee: 799€ per person.
Size of a group: maximum 10 people
Training lasts for 2 days (in total 12 hours).
Suitable dates for the training will be agreed upon with the participants individually.